Please submit your resume to email@example.comUBA provides many unique opportunities for employment. We are continuously looking for candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences in the field of human services, social work, and mental health.
For employment opportunities please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUTPATIENT MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
- Conduct clinical assessments (diagnostic, psychosocial) and prepares
assessment report in timely manner, consistent with agency standards
- Develop and implement initial and subsequent treatment plan for supportive
counseling services with client and client’s support system
- Provide individual, family, and group therapeutic sessions and interventions as
outlined in the therapy plan, using a strengths-based approach and best practice
- Develop therapeutic relationship with client’s family and includes family members
in treatment process as necessary and appropriate
- Collaborate with community agencies and professionals to coordinate appropriate
Required Education and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in
Counseling, Social Work, or a human services related field
- Licensed issued by the board regulating the profession in question in one of the
following disciplines: psychology, psychiatry, social work, or counseling (LCSW,
LCPC, PsyD, PhD).
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience working primarily with children and
young adults experiencing DSM 5 diagnostic symptoms.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience providing best practice treatment approaches to
children, young adults, and families within the community setting.
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com